13.6.05

pretensiosamente lírico

So if you want to leave, go ahead. So if you never wanted to stay, you could had just said I don't want to stay near you. A long time ago. Because now that you have became a part of this stupid concrete wall that I am, you will leave a hole in it. And all of you will be able see through it.

But you did not say anything. And now I must throw you away, as you will someday wish to become a part of someone else's concrete wall.
So, go.
Ahead.
And I shall try, at last, not to fall into this hole you dig every day as your innocently cruel part of you in my wall. And I must see this emptiness seducing me through it, but I shall never, ever dive in it. Because I would drown myself while I knew you wouldn't return to save me.
And now... maybe I have just done that.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo retorquiu porém...

Maybe he will save you, don't let your hopes go down.
Some walls need windows, you know? And perhaps this is just the opening of one...Not the goodbye to someone! Know what i mean?

14/6/05 1:12 da tarde  
Blogger Funny retorquiu porém...

Bom podia colocar aqui uma bela prosa de resposta em inglês... mas como não saberia ao q estava a responder, digo só q está mt boa (a prosa)! Já agora tb gostei do comentário q antecedeu o meu, sim esse o 1º. Lol.

15/6/05 3:48 da manhã  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home